Our goal is to provide a dental membership plan to help those patients who otherwise may not be able to afford the dental care they need. All family members are eligible with no deductibles, no yearly maximum, and no pre-existing conditions.
Your membership fee is good for one year from membership date*. Payment is due at the time of service for dental services not provided under this plan. This plan is not insurance and is not intended to replace dental or health insurance. You have the right to cancel in the first 30 days, provided that you have not used the plan. Once you use the plan, your fee is not refundable.
*Initial memberships start the day you pay the membership fee and end the following year on the last day of the month, following the month you joined. Renewals will commence on the day following your end date.
Adult and Spouse……………….$499.99
**Children up to the age of 20
We gladly accept the following forms of payment:
- Two check up exams per year.
- Two routine cleanings per year.
- All x-rays associated with check up exam.
- Two fluoride treatments per year up to age of 18.
- Free consultations.
- Oral cancer screening.
- Two emergency exams per year.
- Two periodontal cleanings per year at 50% savings off our most current fee schedule.
- Two additional periodontal cleanings at 20% off our most current fee schedule.
- 20% off our most current fee schedule for dental services that we provide. Some cosmetic procedures are excluded.
Dental Plan Exclusions
- Any treatment that requires being seen by specialist, including some periodontics, orthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics and pedodontics.
- Treatment and appliances to alter the bite.
- Lost dentures or other removable appliances such as night guards, bleaching trays, aligners, or retainers.
- Some cosmetic procedures.
- Procedures or conditions under worker’s compensation.
- The dental plan cannot be used as a supplement to dental insurance.
10 Crossroads Dr | Suite 203 | Owings Mills, MD | 21117 | (410) 363-2121
Proudly serving: Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Pikesville, Westminster, Towson & Lutherville